The Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport is Arkansas’s largest commercial airport with nearly 2.2 million enplanements annually. More than 50 flights arrive or depart in Little Rock each day, with non-stop jets to 15 cities. Through Clinton National and its service providers, access airfreight express and international freight forwarding services when it matters most.
Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport
- Located less than one mile from the Port of Little Rock
- More than 50 flights arrive or depart at Little Rock each day, with non-stop jets to 15 cities
- A few of the non-stop flights include Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Phoenix
- The airport’s Foreign Trade Zone is an extension of Little Rock Port Trade Zone #14
- The airport covers 2,100 acres with three concrete runways and a concrete helipad
- A number of airfreight services are available, ranging from small package expediting through airfreight express and international freight forwarding
The Fixed-Base Operators that service Clinton National Airport include Central Flying Service, TAC AIR-LIT and LYNX.
The Federal Aviation Administration recently awarded a $5.9M grant to the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport to update 2,500ft of taxiway pavement
Airfreight services are available, ranging from small package expediting through airfreight express and international freight forwarding. Additionally, a number of couriers provide expeditious movement of documents and small items in both domestic and international service.
Delta Air Cargo
Southwest Airlines Cargo Operations
Burlington Air Express
Associated Air Freight
Worldwide Transportation Services