The Port of Little Rock is in the center of the state in a state that’s in the center of the U.S. If you need to access five interstates, look no further than our front door. A multimodal transportation, the Port of Little Rock is all about creating connections… globally.
- Little Rock is served by five interstates
- Interstates: 30, 40, 430, 440, 630
- Two interstate access points at the port
- Six U.S. Highways and 20 Arkansas State Highways connect Little Rock to the nation
- Arkansas is within one tank of gas from two-thirds of the nation’s population
- The Port of Little Rock is within a day’s drive to major population centers, including Dallas, Houston, Memphis, Nashville, Chicago, Kansas City, New Orleans, St. Louis and Atlanta