The Port of Little Rock is How Great Companies Go Global
The Port of Little Rock is a portal to “All Points Possible,” bringing products manufactured in Arkansas and beyond to marketplaces across the globe reliably and economically. Whether you’re a business rooted in Arkansas or an out-of-state company seeking a strategic location, the Port’s advantages are unparalleled.
Port of Little Rock Advantages:
- We’re located in the heart of the state and the nation, centralizing your supply chain so that it makes logistical and financial sense.
- We offer convenient, reliable and complete intermodal transportation services that cannot be matched by any inland port in the region.
- Located in the state’s capital city, we place you in the influential circles of policy shapers and dealmakers.
- Located a short distance from downtown, the Port of Little Rock can provide your company with access to the State Capital, state agencies, the Little Rock Tech Park, The Venture Center and other innovative business services.
In 2018, the State of Arkansas was named the lowest cost of business in the United States by CNBC
Millennials and Gen Z make up 42 percent of the population within the Little Rock MSA
Thirty-five percent of the population within the Little Rock MSA have an associate’s degree or higher
The Little Rock cost of living is 13 percent lower than the U.S. average
Pulaski County’s Labor Participation Rate is 63 percent.
Little Rock was named one of the “12 Best Places to Live” in 2019 by Outside Magazine
Little Rock and Central Arkansas Accolades
- Pulaski County was named one of the “Top 10 Large-sized Communities” by the Fourth Economy Community Index
- Zumper included Little Rock in it’s “Best Places to Retire” list
- Little Rock was listed within the “Top 10 Great Places to Live” by Kiplinger